Friday 6 March 2009

As I was pushed into my chamber, the maids' shut the door hard on me, and left me standing there in a state of utter confusion. I brushed my dress down lightly, as I walked over to the window. I lifted my hand up, grasping the rigid iron frame, as I peered down onto the steps', that I had earlier embraced, with courage.

There upon the steps', stood a knight, dismounting from his horse. Dagan was the first to greet him. With a stance of strength, the knight dismissed the very presence of Dagan, by pushing him roughly out of the way, he continued to walk towards and the King. I could hear the metal crunching- down, hard onto the sandy-rocks', that lined the forecourt of Abdon.

I couldn't hear the words' exchanged between them, but their actions appeared harsh towards one another, and with that the knight mounted his horse, drew up his reins' and with speed, retreated out of the city. I refused to think about this event and began to prepare myself for a good night's rest.

I changed my clothing, though this wasn't such an easy task, with the corseting being pulled in tight.

15.

No comments:

Post a Comment