Sunday 27 September 2009

Chapter 17 : AZIM and the STONE

King Eros, knew that war was inevitable, with the passing of time. He sent for Azim, a well known famous wizard; who resided deep within a cave, on the outskirts' of the city. Azim was well known for his wisdom. And being a favoured consort of the king, the king called upon him first. Azim, brought for him , a crystal stone, of red rouge, holding it in his hands'; before the king ". In this here stone, my king, is the answers' you wish to seek " He said, as he held it out with both hands'. " But I do warn you, dear king, keep it safe, for there is a dark enemy, soon approaching. Neither is he from the city of Ryon; nor is he from the city of Abon. He will come in search of the stone, so guard it well. The stone will offer you protection and guard you from the forces' of destruction. However, if the stone is to fall into his hands', then a terrible curse will before you, and your city. Be wise and be aware, my king " . He said, as the king approached him.

The king reached out, taking hold of the stone, the king walked back to his throne, announcing the words', " Yes', yes ". As he sat down, looking into its' mystical rays' of light. Captivated at its' enchanting glows'. " I will guard it, as it will guard my city ". The king spoke, as Azim was standing before him. " Tell me, dear entrusted, Azim. Tell me, what signs' I should look for, on his entrance into the city ".

" You will know him, my king, he is the darkest ~ elf, from the realm of the elves', he is looking to build a settlement for any aggressor, that he can accommodate, so take heed. If the stone falls' into his hands', there will be a safe haven for the destroyers' of the good . "

156.

No comments:

Post a Comment