Friday 25 September 2009

Dropsical caught her, with the pounding light of his spear, bringing her down before him. Levitating in the air, she layed motionless, as he gently eased both of them, towards the ground. He layed her down onto the dead brash that surround the lake.

No one was around. Everybody had sought safety within the protection of their homes'. I had managed to grip onto a wooden pole that supported hanging washing, while the beast came in for the attack. When the beast retreated back towards his master, shaking the entire landscape as he did so; I stood up slowly, looking towards the lake, astounded.

Dropsical dropped to his knees', beside Alvina, she appeared dead; he lent down, breathing life into her, with black steam, arising in the misty air, from his kiss of life. Alvina opened her eyes', as if she had seen the earth for the first time. A strong - glow, of white light, beamed out above the skyline, as her hair turned almost black. I wished to go to her aid, but I remained helpless within the compounds of elf city , knowing that I would almost face certain death, if I tried to help her, all I could do was watch, as Dropsical drove his badness, into the very essence of her soul.

152.

No comments:

Post a Comment