Saturday 26 September 2009

Alvina, turned towards' me, more beautiful then I remembered, I stood there, stunned at her elegance. " He said . He started speaking again, just as I thought the story was coming to an end. I had a feeling that we was going to be; sitting for a while, so I made myself comfortable as he continued into the story.

" Dropsical, summoned Phoenix, a bird we had owned for many years', well known for its' loyalty, towards' the nation of the elves'. Phoenix came swooping down, from the sky. Dropsical mounted the bird's back, taking Alvina with him . I ran across the field, straight into Lazrag's home. " Lazrag, Lazrag ". I called, as I stood at the foot of his door. Entering in, Lazrag slowly emerged from the small, half wall that stood at the foot of his kitchen. Lazrag peered over the top of the wall. Looking straight at me, he stood up. " What happened ? ", he asked.

" I don't know what to do ?, he has taken, Alvina !! ". I replied, sitting down, hopeless, onto the bench. Lazrag approached, gripping my shoulder, as he said ," Don't worry, Murcle, we will save Alvina and win back our city, the battle will commence, and we will succeed !! ". He said, as he sat down by my side ".

" We have been in this settlement for just over 2000 years', trapped by time and ageless. We have learnt many ways' to walk through the landscape, without disturbing the beast . And many routes' into, what is now known as, the city of; Ryon. The humans' that occupy our city now, keep immaculate records' of their historical events', recorded stories'; and maps' of many kinds'. We have been keeping ourselves' busy and constantly updated; reading their literature . We know the whole story of Dropsical's descent into the city of Abdon and the curse that befell their good people. We know their weakness and we know the legends' to come. Including yours', Corcoran ". He said, looking across the room into Corcoran's face.


End of part one .

154.

No comments:

Post a Comment