Friday 3 April 2009

We scrambled up the small rocks', tired. Sitting - shivering, the bird shook out his feathers' and wrapped us up, warm. As we drifted into a gentle sleep, we woke up a few hours' later to find ourselves' nice and dry and ready to embark on our quest.

There was some nice daylight floating in from the top of the entrance, though extremely high, we was glad to have the company of sunshine. Corcoran opened the book to find our position. " It's no use " He said, handing it back over to me. I studied it closely finding the route that we had taken from the half flooded cavern. I tried my best to read it; before we took flight again. We ate from some food that Corcoran had bought with him. I had fought so much through the whole experience, I didn't think I could go on. Corcoran grabbed hold of my hand and with a brisk undertaking; we took flight again.

I sat down, half engrossed in self pity and acceptance, still unable to control the urge to give up the fight. I had been weakened from the journey and I had no choice but to hold onto the last strings of hope. Trying to get my head round the whole situation, really fed up, I knew I had to proceed to complete my quest.

33.

No comments:

Post a Comment